To my best friend

Seniors say a shoutout to their friends

May 17, 2018

“Angela, Mary, Heaven and Jacob. I love you all.”

-Elaudy Abreau

“Shoutout to Brooklyn for taking my side and supporting me in everything even when I’m wrong 99 percent of the time; a true friend.”

Submitted photo

-Miah Ashley

“To my best friend(s) who have always supported me and have reminded me to laugh everyday. I love you and I’m always a phone call away.”

– Clayre Barkema

“Dylan Chumley – you better graduate, boi!”

-Nathaniel Blanton

“Tyler Freeman, I love you and you are honestly my best friend. Thank you for showing me that I can be who I am without being afraid of being judged. You have helped me become who I am and want to be. Thank you.”

-Anna Braman

“To Sir Nate Blanton: we have been best friends since diapers and through it all we have taken separate paths and had very different experiences but when it comes down to it we are still the little kids playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 together you are more like a brother to me than just a friend and I love you.”

-Dylan Chumley

“Shoutout to Alexis Coltharp, you’ve been my bestie since freshman year, and the only one who has stayed by my side since. I love you so much. I can’t wait to take on college with you. #ROOS.”

-Halie Cosman

“S/o to Ciara Arena for sticking by my side for seven years and many more to come.”

-Cristina Curlett

“Shoutout to Bibiana because I didn’t think that I would ever have a friend like her. She always makes me laugh in Biomed and I just don’t know what I would have done without her.”

-Lara Dannenmaier

“Tyler Anderson for just being an awesome friend.”

-Matthew DeHass

“My gals – you will always be with me, even if our life paths take us apart.”

-Danielle Dodd

“Gisselle Quinnones for being the realist friend. Helping me in my times of need. Always giving me a smile on my face and being a genuine and amazing person.”

-Victoria Duensing

“Shoutout to Haley Clay #ChocolateChip – You are the nicest person I know and I can’t wait to see what we look like when we grow up and how many kids you really have lol.”

-Ry-Jae Fisher

“S/o to the Facebook group chats I muted.”

-Jacob Gustin

“Breann Taylor: I love you so much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for becoming my friend and not ignoring me, even if you couldn’t remember my name. love your one and only, New Girl.
Sara Martin: I couldn’t have asked for a better neighbor. Thank you for the years before and the years to come. Love ya.”

-EricaRose Hamilton

“I want to give a shoutout the my best friend and girlfriend Taylor Mahorney. You have changed my life for the better. I couldn’t imagine not meeting you my freshmen year. I believe we were destined to meet and be together. I love you so much. You will always be the key to my heart. I wish I could’ve known you for longer than four years but unfortunately we didn’t but oh well I’m glad I got to spend these four years with the love of my life.”

-Taylor Hellums

“Riley Wiegers, we made it.”

-Alejandro Hernandez

“Steven Bishop, I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend!”

-Ryann Hill

“Shoutout to Laurissa and Hannah for always knowing how to cheer me up and making me laugh until I can’t breathe.”

-Lia Holman

“Devon Richardson, let me start off by saying thank you. Thank you for every single moment, thank you for every word and thank you for being you. It’s been quite the ride hasn’t it? Let me just say that I’m glad that I have you by my side and you’ve stuck by my side no matter how difficult it was and is. Last but not least, I am so proud of you Devon, and I absolutely cannot wait to see what you’re going to blossom into, and what the future has in store for us.”

-Jozi Hurt

“Lily Abdula: The sweetest girl i have ever met. I will keep you in my life together.”

-Essence Jewel

“Matthew Dehass, you are as stellar as your puns are humorous. Nate the Great Blanton, your name speaks volumes for how incredible you are. Bryton Koch, you’re among the most funny and enjoyable people to be around have a conversation with. Kaleb Deason, we spent most of our public schooling lives as best friends; let it continue. Dylan Chumley, you sure know how to make a guy laugh. Johnathan Yuth, Stevie Findley, Curtis Greer and Garette Burnette, you guys are almost like brothers to me; thanks for the good times.”

-Jerry Keeney

“Shoutout to Thomas Mitchell, Nate Blanton, Gavin Crump, Brian Purkable, everyone in the Calculus II class, Sierra Pruneda and everyone that I can’t think of on the spot. You know who you are and you know how much I care and appreciate you. I wouldn’t be where I am today without you guys. [Also,] Ethan Stull-Lasiter and Daniel Newbury. Much love for them both.”

-Cameron Keough

Submitted photo

“Shout out to Jacob Strobel for all of the kindness, memories and encouragement he’s given me since I transferred to Tonka. Thank you.”

-Bailey Kleindienst

“Gus! I’m not going to gush, but thank you for everything, I couldn’t ask for anyone better to tackle life with.”

-Bryton Koch

Submitted photo

“To my wife (and best-friend), Taylor Hellums: Thank you for always being there for me. I don’t really remember my life before you and I can’t picture my life without you. You have impacted me in so many ways and I love you more than words can describe. “

-Taylor Mahorney

“Kashé Rose! I love you so very much! You are not only my best friend in the entire world, but also my sister and and amazing one at that. I can’t wait to see how you impact the world!”

Submitted photo

-Gabriella Matthews

“Shout to Lara Dannemier for being such a good friend.”

-Bibiana Meza

“Axton Kramer, I know you’re gonna do great things out there risking your life for our country right now. Stay safe brother.”

-Thomas Mitchell

“Thanks Ethan for always helping me out through everything inside and outside school, I wouldn’t have made it to where I am right now without your help.”

-Daniel Newbury

submitted photo

“I would like to shout out Courtney, Miah, Amia, Kayce, Lia and many more for showing me that if you have amazing friends by your side you can basically do anything you set your mind to.”

-Jonathan Orr

“To my friends Allison Walker and Essence Jewel, I couldn’t ask for anyone better to be my friends. You guys made high school sufferable and created everlasting memories. You make me strive to be a better person and friend as you are beautiful human beings that I wish more people had to pleasure to cherish your presence. Good-luck to you in this life and wish only for the best for you!”

Submitted photo

-Kaitlyn Presko

“To Breann Taylor and Kevin Griese for being the besets friends anyone could ever ask for. I will never be able to thank you enough for everything you’ve done for me. I’ll miss all of our inside jokes and mall adventures. My favorite day was when we went to Zona Rosa (while it was freezing out) and Kevin decided to get a drink from the vending machine, just for it to be frozen. The look of disappointment on his face was priceless. Also when we were in High School Musical, “hot nuuuttt.” I love you guys so much.”

-Gisselle Quinones

Submitted photo

“To the squad: You guys have been there for me through the highest highs and lowest lows, and I could not have asked for a more incredible friend group. Thank you for being the sweetest, funniest friends ever.”

-Harper Ross

“Jonathan Orr! You have been my best friend from the beginning of the year but we have known each other since seventh grade, I hope we stay close the years after high school.”

-Courtney Simpson

Submitted photo

“Halle Clapham, I wouldn’t be where I am today if you weren’t by my side.”

-Riley Stephenson

“Shout out to mi hermano, I’ll miss you but I’ll be over for dinner so it’s cool.”

-Nehe’miah Strother

“Angela and Elaudy, you two have accepted my crazy/weird personality… Not many people can. I know that we’re all going off to college and off to finding new friends… I’m hoping our friendship will survive “The real world.””

Submitted photo

-Roxett Suarez

“Shout out to Gabriella Mathews for being the most incredible friend I have ever known. She’s innovative and determined to get what she needs and wants. I hope to be like her one day.”

-Kashe Turner

“Taylor Zimmerman!!!!!!!!! Katie Kalm!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for always being there for me, even when I don’t deserve it. You girls truly completed my senior year and I can’t be more grateful to be right by your sides through this crazy adventure. I’m so proud of you guys, and I’m so excited to see where we all go in life. I love you both!”

-Cassandra VanHouten

“Megan who has graduated but still my bestie.”

-Allison Walker

“Shoutout to Alejandro Hernandez for being by my side all four years of high school. And who would have thought we would become best friends from me talking crap on you at football practice and you knocking the crap out of me. Love you bro.”

-Riley Wiegers

“The whole squad. They know who they are.”

-Ryan Woods

“Jackson & Dani,
I love you both more than the world. Thank you for always being there for me, listening, laughing and walking by my side. You both helped me through high school and I am so excited to see the amazing things we all accomplish in the future! Much love!”

-Kylee Zerbe

“Shoutout to Kayce VanHouten and Katie Kalm for being my support system and loving me when I didn’t love myself. Couldn’t do it without yall.”

-Taylor Zimmerman