10 Qs with Andrew Hedrick
- Why do you think you were nominated for prom king/queen?
“I think my involvement in various clubs and activities was probably the biggest reason why I was nominated.”
- What does the title of prom king/queen mean to you?
“It is an honor. Not everyone can say that they are seen that highly by their peers.”
- What’s your favorite and least favorite part of being nominated?
“Favorite part is just knowing that I was selected to be a part of an amazing group of people. I don’t really have a least favorite part of being nominated.”
- What are you involved in?
“Winnetonka Pride Band, GVB, WGTV, National Honor Society, StuCo, Boys Golf, Grillin Griffins, eSports Club, and Gold Medallion.”
- What are your plans after high school?
“Go to the University of Kansas and get a degree in film production.”
- What is your advice to underclassmen?
“Learn to stop procrastinating early, because there is nothing fun in staying up late the night before something is due to get it done. “
- What has been the most important thing you’ve learned in high school?
“It goes by fast, so make sure that you enjoy every moment.”
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
“Don’t stop the PRIDE.”
- What is it like to know you’re graduating in less than 20 school days?
“Crazy. I don’t think it has fully hit me yet, but I am ready to finally go out and make something of myself.”
- If you could change one thing that you’ve done in high school, what would it be?
“I would redo my freshman year because I stop trying towards the middle of 2nd semester so I tanked almost all of my grades, so I would go back and fix that.”