Senior+Skylar+Seitz+smiles+as+she+receives+suckers+after+being+announced+as+a+homecoming+queen+candidate.+
Senior Skylar Seitz smiles as she receives suckers after being announced as a homecoming queen candidate.

Katie Bullock

Katie Bullock

Skylar Seitz

Q: What activities are you involved in?

A: “Soccer, Key Club, NHS, Student Council, Leadership, Art Club. That’s all I can think of right now.”

Q: How did you feel when you were nominated for Homecoming court?

A: “Shooketh. I was very surprised and thankful for all of my friends.”

Q: Why do you think people nominated you for homecoming court?

A: “They’re crazy. I think that’s why.”

Q: What qualities do you think that people should look for in the candidate that they vote for?

A: “I think a genuine personality, someone who treats everyone with care and compassion. Someone who represents who they are on the inside to everyone.”

Q: What do you think the homecoming court, especially the king and queen, represent”

A: “I think they represent Tonka as a whole, so all of the care and compassion that we as a school share.”

Q: If you had a superpower that could affect the school, what would you have and why?

A: “I think something that could stop arguing. If i tapped your shoulder you’d just zip it. It just sucks to walk down the hallway and watch people fight.”

Q: What advice do you have for underclassman?”

A: “Get involved. It’s the best way to get to know people.

TONKA NEWS • Copyright 2017 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in