Senior+Michael+Small+receives+suckers+from+junior+Makenzie+Jackson+as+he+is+crowned+a+homecoming+candidate.+
Senior Michael Small receives suckers from junior Makenzie Jackson as he is crowned a homecoming candidate.

Katie Bullock

Katie Bullock

Michael Small

Q: What activities are you involved in?

A: “I do football, I run track, I was a part of College Ambassadors, and I’m probably about to do baseball”.

Q: How did you feel when you were nominated for Homecoming court?

A: “Everybody always says that I’d probably get nominated, but I ran into the other people up there, and I didn’t really know any of the other candidates. It was alright.”

Q: Why do you think people nominated you for homecoming court?

A: “I’m really outgoing and am cool with everybody. You’ll always see a smile on my face.”

Q: What qualities do you think that people should look for in the candidate that they vote for?

A: “I think they should look for people that are very outgoing and won’t have a problem with putting themselves out there, and is pretty much just a friend of everybody.”

Q: What is your life philosophy?

A: “Just keep swimming.”

Q: If you had a superpower that could affect the school, what would you have and why?

A: “It would be to stop time, so that I can – it does sound bad – but look off of people’s papers.”

Q: What advice do you have for underclassman?

A: “Get good grades right now, get them as good as you can, because when you’re a senior that’s what colleges are going to look at.”

TONKA NEWS • Copyright 2017 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in