Emma Jameson; junior class secretary

What makes you the best candidate for this position? I have years of experience in Student Council, I am a great note taker, super reliable, and I think I’m pretty awesome (but don’t include that last part). I am this year’s Sophomore Class Secretary and I have been elected the secretary of Key Club for the 2017-2018 school year.

What are the benefits of running for student body? I have years of experience in Student Council, I am a great note taker, super reliable, and I think I’m pretty awesome (but don’t include that last part). I am this year’s Sophomore Class Secretary and I have been elected the secretary of Key Club for the 2017-2018 school year.

What makes you want to be involved with the student body at Winnetonka? It is a great privilege to be elected by your peers into office, it shows the positive impact that you have made on them and the trust that they have in you to be a leader of their class. Student Council is also the most fun organization that I have been a part of here at Tonka, the sponsors are great, and the students that you are working with are awesome as well.

Do you have any experience with a leadership position like this? Yes, like I said, I am the current Secretary of the Sophomore class, and I will be the incoming secretary of Key Club. I have also been on Student Council committees since 5th grade.

What is your spirit animal? Oh my… it was going good until we got here. OH WAIT duh, a chicken. It just has to be a chicken because they are simply the most amazing creatures to ever walk this earth.

What is your 30 second campaign speech? Let’s just say, “Vote me, Emma Jameson, for your Junior Class Secretary!”

TONKA NEWS • Copyright 2017 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in