12 television series you should already be watching

Savannah Moore, Co-copy editor

The Shannara Chronicles                                                            

Official television poster for Second Chance.

This post-apocalyptic fantasy premiers on Tuesday at 10 p.m. on MTV.

Zoe Ever After

This aspiring cosmetic business owner is also a single mother. Keep up with her on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on BET.

Teachers

These six elementary school teachers are seen on Tuesdays at 10:30 p.m. on TV Land as they try to teach young children and juggle their own lives.

Colony

Set in the near future, a man is fighting for him and his families liberty in L.A. Watch this family try to survive on Thursdays at 10 p.m. on USA Network.

You, Me and the Apocalypse

Follow this end of the world comedy as an eight-mile wide comet is on course to collide with Earth on NBC at 8 p.m. on Thursday.

Angel from Hell

Watch Allison try to decide if her new friend is her guardian angel or a crazy person. This comedy is aired on Thursday at 9:30 p.m. on CBS.

Shades of Blue

Help this single mother and NYPD officer work with the FBI’s anti-corruption task force on Thursdays at 10 p.m. on NBC.

Shadow Hunters

Clary’s mother has been kidnapped and in order to find her, she must go out into the demon hunting world. This show airs on Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on ABC Family

Second Chance

On Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on FOX a billionaire and a bioengineer bring a police officer back to life.

Legends of Tomorrow

Keep up with this show on The CW at 7 p.m. on Thursdays as superheroes travel through space and time to save the future.

The 100

100 years into the future, juvenile delinquents fight to survive on Earth. Endure with these teens on Thursdays at 8 p.m. on The CW.